CHENMAN

Remember the M.A.C. Collection "CHENMAN" I mention in the last post HERE. Well I was inspired by that collection and I end with this...
















I use for my eyes and the checks area  my  VS Bold Sparkle Sexy DELUXE EYE PALETTE, BETTINA MAGENTA EYE SHADOW and the CHENMAN SUPER SWEET EYE SHADOW.






















For my lips and the rest of my face I use BEN NYE WHITE CREME COLOR in the corners and CHENMAN FORCE OF LOVE LIPSTICK in the center and I use the same BEN NYE WHITE CREME COLOR as foundation.














And like always I line my eyes with MAC COSMETICS BLACK LIQUID EYELINER and apply my CAILYN BLACK MASCARA.













Hope you like and don't forget to try it at home and let me know what you think, xoxo Daisy 

Comments

  1. wow! nice blog :) i find your makeu up crazy, but its pretty :*

    love

    lan beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment