DIY: Cut-Off Shorts!

Summer is just around the corner guys and I am preparing myself already. I just started with some Cut-Off Shorts.. LET'S START!


You will need some old jeans, a marker and scissors. 





First put your jeans ON and mark with the marker where you wanna cut like so.. For me it was easy because the jeans were already broken at the crotch so that was my guide.




Then start cutting!





Now with this guy right here we're gonna rip the ends of the new shorts like you can see here.



Then just cut a small circle or oval and rip it like we did before.





And now your DONE! You are ready to rock on your new Cut-Off shorts, no money need it! I don't have to go shopping, I just take an old jean and make some shorts :)






Hope you like xoxo Daisy
Have an amazing SUMMER !!!!! 

Comments