Spring/Summer My six (6) top trends

Hello little birds. Like I said in my last post HERE I was searching for some fashion trends for this season and an idea came into my head. It would be great for me to show you guys my six (6) top trends for this season and give you a few ideas on how to style each trend. So here we go..  


1. MUTED FLORALS

For this trend I pick a floral print dress, a denim shirt on top, some booties and my fabulous green bag.





Dress: Roma
Denim Shirt: Miley Cyrus
Booties: Shoe Dazzle
Green Bag: Shoe Dazzle




2. Black and white patterns

Here I choose this black and white stripe dress, a black belt to give more shape to my body and my black booties.

 



Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Booties: Shoe Dazzle




3. Camo print

In this case I don't have a camo print shirt but I choose this camo green blouse with the details on the shoulders that match with the military theme with some jeans, nude heels and my messenger bag.



Blouse: Charlotte Russe
Heels: Forever 21
Messenger Bag: Just Fab 





Everybody have a little white shirt in their closet. I love this white shirt, I used it all the time. Oh, and I can not forget my hand bag. The jeans are the same on the camo trend.


White Shirt: Forver 21
Hand Bag: La Defensa




I love this trend. I love orange. This dress is so fresh and I pair it with a leopard print sandals and my messenger bag.




 Dress: Zara
Sandals: ALDO
Messenger Bag: Just Fab




6. Blue eyeliner

Last but not least, the makeup trend. The blue eyeliner is so gorgeous. You can use: pencil liners, eye shadows, liquid liners, etc. And is a perfect light makeup for summer.


Eye-shadow: Bettina

.
Hope you like 
xoxo Daisy 

Comments