DIY: Studded Flats ♥

Hello there.. How are you guys??
You know how trendy are this shoes with studs and spikes, I know I love them, well here I'm going to show you how I studded my old shoes to make them new :) and look like those gorgeous shoes. It's so easy, just two steps!

Materials you will need:  shoes/flats/slippers, studs/spikes and a marker.


I chose this yellow slippers that I have like for ever because they started to get boring so.. I thought "let's give them some life!". 

LET'S START, SHALL WE.. !


1.With the marker, mark where you wanna put the studs like so. 
*You can organize the studs the way you like the most, it doesn't have to be like mine*


2. Start adding the studs to the shoes. 


And BAAAM.. your new shoes are DONE!  



See, it's so easy! 
Hope you like, share and give it a try ;) 
xoxo Daisy 



Here are some ideas/inspiration you can check out.





Comments