LimeCrime Liquid Eyeliner Review

It's been a while since I know this makeup line. I have already like 11 lipsticks from Lime Crime Makeup and I love them. They have the Velvetines Liquid Lipsticks that let me tell you this liquid lipsticks, for me, are the best! But today I'm not going to talk about Lime Crime's lipsticks, I'm going to talk about their Liquid Eyeliner. I bought this liner on "Black Friday" for like $5 dollars, when I saw this I was like, Dam I get to have it finally. BTW it retail for $14.



It's call "Quill" and the color is Black.



The product is smaller then I thought, the applicator I like it because it's very thin and I like my winged liner very thin and sharp. Although the applicator I like, for me, it's kind of difficult to apply, comparing with other liquid eyeliner I have used.



As you can see the finish, the finish, that I don't like. Well I don't mind it but it's shiny and I like it matte. Plus it feels like aluminum foil on my eyes. Weird I know. But for $5 dollars it's perfect!



This makeup line is Vegan and Cruelty Free so thumbs up for that. You can check the liner on their website  Lime Crime Makeup and comment below what you think about it. 

 xoxo Daisy

Comments